Monday, July 25, 2011




Family Fun Help and Ideas For All Ages

Do you have the life you wanted when you were younger? Most of us will say no. I know I did. I have found that many people go through life, but never live life the way they want to.

One thing I did find out that someone told me, is something called "The Secret". It has a lot of meaning and ways to look at things, but it mainly talks about attraction. Everything in your life up until now is in your life because you brought it there. That bad day at work, or that bad day driving to the beach. Whenever you think that your day, or some event in your life, is going to be bad, it will. However, if you wake up everyday and think very hard that this day is going to be a great day, more often than not, it will. We all have it within ourselves to keep that bad day going, or to change it.

One thing I found is that if I am having a bad day, or moment, all I have to do to change it is to change my way of thinking. Sing a song, cheer for someone, listen to music, anything to change your current state. Even something as small as taking a different way home, or going for a walk after work. Even playing a new game with the kids. Just find something.

After you try all of those simple things, you will most likely find that you are on a better path in life than you were on. Then you will also find out that the people around you are in a much better place as well. Bad feelings, as well as good ones, can spread far and wide, across many people and places. keep in mind, the only person who can change your life is you.



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Steven_Reinardy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home