Friday, March 30, 2012




How to Beat the Winter Blues by Reading Books Out Loud

If you do find the winter blues creeping in your life this season, why not take up an activity to help beat it, reading out loud. Now, reading a book and reading out loud are two different things that cause a lot different actions and outcomes. If your alone during the winter when you get the blues, reading a book to yourself mentally can very easily make you tired and even more depressed then you were. In fact a lot of folks, put themselves to sleep at night by reading.

Reading a book out loud is something that I do every day, I do it in the early morning when I sit, alone. I read the Holy Bible, and I love doing it. The reading out loud helps me relax, and I try to picture the biblical events as they must of happened when I read. Also, I have never been great at public speaking or even talking very plain, reading out loud helps me to relax and concentrate on pronouncing my words properly.

Now, if you don't want to read the Holy Bible, that's up to you, just grab a favorite magazine or book that is on a subject you like and read away. You can read out loud anytime you find yourself getting bored in the winter. If you have children around, when your stuck inside, grab a favorite book and read it to them, that way you all can have a great family time together. Reading out loud not only broadens the mind but it's a great, fun way to help beat the winter blues.

You may publish this article in your ezine, newsletter or on your web site as long as it is reprinted in its entirety and without modification except for formatting needs or grammar corrections.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Luzerna_Solon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home