Thursday, December 1, 2011




Spend Time With Your Family and They Will Love You Even More

If you really want to make a mark in the world, spend time with your family. Stands to reason if you made the decision to marry your spouse, spend quality time with them and if you have children, it is an added bonus.

If someone had told me ten years ago I would be married and have two children I would not have believed them because for all intense purposes, I was a confirmed bachelor. Emphasis on the words, "I was a confirmed bachelor," and had no intentions of ever getting married because I was too busy with my career to stop by the rest stop called marriage.

Fast forward and thus far, my wife and I have been married for seven years and we have a six year old daughter and a three year old son. How is that for stopping by the rest stop of called marriage?

Anyhow I am of the belief that if one makes important life decisions such as marriage, one should invest time and energy is developing the marriage into something meaningful. In other words, do not take your marriage for granted, do not allow work to stand in the way of you taking care of the one you live.

All to often some people look and or approach marriage as a business arrangement, this is a big mistake. Business does not have emotions, people do. Value the emotions and life of your spouse and it will pay dividends in the form of a balanced marriage, one that affords a husband and wife love, respect, honor, dignity and caring beyond measure.

A husband and wife who are not ashamed to say they love the Lord, their God is a special marriage indeed. When couple are able to openly express their love for God, it represents a solid foundation for their marriage and their children.

Remember what I said earlier about the fact, having children is an added bonus? My wife and I have a daughter and son and it just goes to show you, children complete the family. My wife and I do not know what life would be like if we did not have our children. Our kids represent the best of us because they are the future and will move forward in life to do bigger and better things.

Spend quality time with your family, pray together, eat meals together, talk to one another and go on vacations. There is nothing quite like spending time with your spouse and children, get into motion to develop and grow your family through relating in all aspects of your life.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Paul_Vann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home